Essex Region Conservation Bike Tour
Saturday, September 23, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m.
Chrysler Canada Greenway
A great way to enjoy the last of summer’s warm weather!
Just as we are finishing-up the last few days of summer, Saturday, September 23, 2017, is the perfect time to go out for a ride and raise funds for our local trail system.
The Annual Essex Region Conservation Bike Tour (formerly the Canada South Coast Bike Tour) incorporates all the last sights of summer, whether you are touring through picturesque country roads and along historic County Road 50 or meandering the off-road nature ride on the Chrysler Canada Greenway, this event is not to be missed.
- For round trip route details, click here
- Route maps can be found here in PDF format and here on Google Maps
- To download the 2017 Canada South Coast Bike Tour brochure, click here …to follow!
- Registration fees include lunch provided at Mettawas Station Restaurant in Kingsville.
- Five round trip routes to choose from: 12km, 32km, 58km, 70km and 112km
- Adequate free parking
- Route sign postings
- First aid
- Emergency contact number
- Mechanical support at lunch stop
- Prizes for the event’s ‘Top Fundraisers’
- Refreshments at rest stops
- Mid-event lunch meal provided as part of entry fee
Looking to participate as a Team?
Registration discounts are available to Team Challenge participants!
Click here for details and register today via the link below…
To register today, click here
Refund policy: Please note that our event offers no refunds or deferrals. Transfers would be the responsibility of the transferee. No exceptions.
Thank you to our sponsors: